Influencer Marketing Manager (Part-Time Temporary)
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014, we've grown into the #1 interior design service in the country and diversified our portfolio of brands to include The Inside and Interior Define, expanding into the custom furniture space.
We're reinventing the way that people design and shop for their homes, making custom furniture and interior design delightful and accessible for all. Although we're headquartered in Denver, we offer both online and in-person services, operating design studios on both coasts and throughout the US.
We’re looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager (part-time temporary) who will be responsible for managing the strategy and execution of our Influencer and brand ambassador campaigns across our portfolio. Ultimately, you should be able to increase brand awareness and revenue driven by influencer content across a range of social platforms, and be able to report on the effectiveness of your activity.
This is a unique opportunity to craft a strong, respectful, fun community at a fast-growing and well-known startup. If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and working on a high-achieving, high-stakes team - this is the perfect role for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the end-to-end strategy and execution of Influencer marketing and brand ambassador campaigns, from sourcing to tracking content to analytics and reporting
- Own and nurture relationships with Influencer and ambassador partners
- Negotiate favorable pricing and contract terms with talent, brand partners, and vendors
- Project-manage Influencer campaigns and work cross functionally to ensure timely gifting, payments, and VIP projects based on scope of partnership
- Work with PR to ensure optimal Influencer posting cadence and earned media value
- Collaborate with other growth leads to amplify Influencer content on both paid and organic channels on frequent, recurring basis
- Conduct weekly Influencer strategy meetings to get buy-in on new partnerships, share progress against goals, and maximize value of Influencer and ambassador programs
- Work closely with in-house content team to align the social media strategy with our overall content plan
- Report on campaign performance and proactively make recommendations to achieve efficient ROI
- Own Influencer sourcing and tracking platform; work closely with vendor to fully leverage channel-specific tools and beta new features
- Identify, scope and manage paid brand partnership opportunities
- Unlock synergies across the Havenly portfolio, and be thoughtful about multi-brand marketing opportunities
Who You Are:
- You are a collaborator with exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- You believe the impossible is possible and will work hard, test, and always do what it takes to make things happen
- You are curious, love learning and interested in learning new tools and programs and how your expertise can contributed across the growth team and broader organization
- You have a flexible attitude and doer mentality; the ability to be solution-oriented and execute while also dreaming of what’s next.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who is passionate about and committed to seizing impactful partnership opportunities and continuing to learn in this ever-evolving field
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-based environment
- You have confidence in analyzing and acting on marketing data
- You have extraordinary organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once without letting any key initiatives drop through the cracks
What You’ll Bring to the role:
- Proven work experience in organic and paid social media
- Expertise in managing multiple social media platforms and Influencer marketing tools (e.g. Mavrck, Tagger, Aspire)
- Analytic skills and deep understanding of social media and performance marketing metrics; ability to story-tell and become advocate for Influencer program within broader organization
- Adept communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to deliver creative content ideas
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and channels
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize with respect to managing multiple active partnerships and influencer programs across brands
- Ability to grasp trends in digital marketing and social media content and act proactively
- Experience in interior design and home furnishings is a plus but not required
- This is a temporary part-time position (20-30 hrs per week) expected to last from Dec 4, 2023 through March 29, 2024.
- This position is headquartered in Denver, CO but we’re open to qualified remote candidates
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $35-50/hour, dependent upon experience.
- This position is not eligible for benefits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.