Senior Digital Marketing Manager
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014, we've grown into the #1 interior design service in the country.
We're reinventing the way that people design and shop for their homes, making custom furniture and interior design delightful and accessible for all. Although we're headquartered in Denver, we offer both online and in-person services, operating design studios on both coasts and throughout the US.
We’re searching for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to manage the strategic planning, execution, and optimization of customer acquisition, retention and paid media campaigns across Havenly, Interior Define and The Inside. Reporting to our Director of Growth, our ideal candidate will bring deep expertise across a variety of paid channels, a passion for the performance marketing landscape, and understanding of the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. Our ideal candidate will take a highly analytical, holistic, and thoughtful approach to the role. This is a high-impact opportunity to play a critical role in the growth of a well-known consumer startup.
What you'll do:
- Manage the planning, execution, and tracking of paid channels (e.g., paid search, paid social, display, affiliate) to drive performance in line with budget
- Own testing, execution, and optimization of paid campaigns that drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and sale conversions
- Grow existing campaigns across paid channels, while launching net-new levers to continue improving performance and unlocking incremental growth
- Refine creative best practices and processes, working closely with Designers and broader Growth and Creative teams to build testing pipeline to continually improve paid campaign performance
- Leverage analytical expertise and extensive consumer data sets to extract channel insights and transform them into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and budget allocation
- Own and deliver consistent channel-level reporting for distribution within the Growth team and broader organization; regularly share performance insights, learnings, and strategic go-forward recommendations
What you'll bring:
- 5-7+ years' experience in performance marketing or customer acquisition role
- Expert knowledge and understanding of performance marketing strategies, tactics, and tools preferably in a multi-channel retail environment
- You will need to be strategic, and comfortable spearheading our entry into new channels, and excited to evaluate new opportunities for growth
- Technical ROI / tracking and reporting expertise e.g., Looker, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Meta/Pinterest platforms, Multi-Touch Attribution tools
- Proven ability to consolidate and analyze, test and measure data from multiple sources
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting and presentations on all activities to key stakeholders
- Growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how to get things done
- Service mindset needed to work in a start-up environment where you will likely be stretching down and reaching up in your role
- Passion for retail and the home furnishings and interior design space a plus
- You believe the impossible is possible and will work hard, test, and try hard to make things happen.
- You have a flexible attitude and doer mentality; the ability to execute while being solution-oriented
- You are a proactive self-starter, who is dedicated to their craft and committed to continued learning in this ever-evolving field
- You are a collaborator, who has strong communication and relationship-building skills
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-based environment
- You have confidence in analyzing and acting on marketing data
- You have extraordinary organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- An understanding of web and app media buying, tracking, and attribution
- A self-starting and ownership attitude to seize opportunities to make an impact.
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered and based in Denver, CO.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $120-130K/year, dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), 401K, paid Parental leave, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.