Alexandria, VA, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Product and Enhancement Commission
- $5 facials
- Friends & Family Discount on Services
- 35% Product Discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for full-time employees
- Paid Time Off for full-time employees
At Heyday, we’re cutting through the noise in the skincare industry to help you discover your healthiest skin, so you can put your best face forward. With locations across the country, we provide personalized facial treatments and everyday skincare guidance from our expert estheticians, along with powerful products that let you feel the difference.
We’ve been named “Best Facial” by New York Magazine, performed over 500,000 facials, tried countless products, and have been collecting valuable skincare data the entire way.
Oh, and the word Heyday... it means the period of your life when you’re at your prime. We believe every day should be your Heyday – we happen to start with skin.
About the Role
As a Lead Esthetician, you are a coach, teaching everything from Heyday standards to industry wisdom to techniques in the treatment room. You work closely with Shop Leadership to hire and train new top Estheticians. Lead Estheticians are leaders within their shops as they own quality, consistency, and ensure all team members are trained on products, enhancements, and protocol.
What You'll Do
Estheticians: Hiring and Recruiting
- Assist in hosting and setting up recruiting events including career fairs and school demos
- Gain referrals from other estheticians and local spas
- Manage candidate pipeline, and schedule interviews and practicals
- Schedule and conduct new hire esthetician training
- Monitor new hire transition on to the floor
- On-going training and coaching with ST’s
- Uphold the standards and procedures stated in the Foundations training
Product + Service Education
- Train hosts, estheticians , and managers on product benefits and usage
- Ensure clients receive product education, and that estheticians are following the product specific steps as identified in training
- Spearhead product and enhancement launches
- Monitor Esthetician retail performance and product performance
- Coach Skin Therapists based on client experience feedback
The Ideal Candidate
- Valid Esthetics License with at least 2 years of experience
- Ability to build trust and relationships.
- Experience coaching and providing feedback to individuals and in a group setting
- Ability to balance and progress multiple, often competing priorities.
- Passionate about helping others succeed
- Ability to relocate a plus
Compensation: $17.50 - $28.00 per hour