BitGo is a leading provider of capital markets infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. BitGo is the only digital asset company that has been focused exclusively on serving institutional clients since 2013. BitGo secures approximately 20% of all on-chain Bitcoin transactions and supports 18 blockchains and more than 300 assets within its platform. BitGo is the security and operational backbone for more than 400 institutional digital asset market participants in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. In addition, BitGo plays a key role in the market via BitGo Trust, with regulated custodial entities in the United States and Europe. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market-leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, with more than $5 billion in custody and circulation. BitGo is backed by the most prominent Wall Street investment banks, proprietary trading firms, Silicon Valley VCs, and digital asset investors, including Goldman Sachs, DRW, Jump Capital, Galaxy Digital, Craft Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
- Review and respond to emails in the AP inbox.
- Review vendor invoices and obtain approval for invoices and pay applications.
- Review and Process expense reports.
- Reconcile and process company credit card statements.
- Resolve payment discrepancies and communicate with vendors and contractors.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date accounts payable files and records.
- Maintain accurate coding to the general ledger and set up recurring payments.
- Prepare semi-monthly check runs and initiate ACH and wire transfers.
- Perform bank reconciliations and record automated ACH debits.
- Create monthly Customer invoices for staking rewards and apply payments in crypto currencies accordingly.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, client-first, accountability, collaboration and a high level of craftsmanship.
- 3+ years of experience and proven record of providing accurate and timely accounting and clerical support to the accounting department: accounts payable, general bookkeeping.
- Deeply skilled with GAAP, details, accuracy, numbers, record keeping, data entry, data processing.
- Deeply skilled in using various accounting systems: Netsuite, Expensify, Excel, Google Sheets.
- Degree or relevant certification in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Great teamplayer, communicator and listener.
- Passion for detail, accuracy and all things numbers.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world's financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Meal & Commute allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working model
- IT equipment support for work
- Great/Talented workforce to learn and grow with
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.