People Operations Manager
People & HR, Operations
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
The People Operations Manager is a pivotal role in the HR department, acting as the heartbeat of the people function. This position is responsible for a wide range of HR-related tasks, including creating self-service knowledge articles, responding to employee inquiries, policy development and updates, and ensuring the accuracy of employee data.
What You'll Do
- Provide comprehensive HR support to employees, addressing inquiries and concerns in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Develop and maintain self-service knowledge articles and resources to empower employees with information.
- Create, review, and update HR policies to ensure they are current, compliant, and aligned with company values.
- Oversee and ensure 100% accuracy of employee data across various HR systems.
- Implement and manage initiatives to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure HR initiatives and policies are effectively communicated and implemented.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance HR operational efficiency.
- Ensure HR practices are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a U.S. organization's human resources or people operations role.
- Language Proficiency: English and Spanish
- Strong background in Human Resources, with a comprehensive understanding of HR processes and best practices.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to engage effectively with employees at all levels.
- Proven ability to address and resolve HR-related issues efficiently and empathetically.
- Meticulous attention to detail, particularly regarding data accuracy and policy compliance.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead HR initiatives and projects.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
All candidate email communication will be done through an @carbonhealth.com email address. If you ever receive communication regarding a job posting from an entity that does not match that or seems concerning, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.